Thursday, November 17, 2011

ill threads and ski stuff

Over the Summer, i worked for a couple weeks at my Grandparents' house in Massachusetts basically as a landscaper; I moved rocks, trimmed bushes, mowed grass, etc. At the end I got a nice fat pay check with 1K, and i could finally buy my 2012 ski wear/gear. I went down to Skirack, and I got some Hot Doggers heat molded, and bought my Chronics and slapped some STHs on em. I then bought last years Saga Lobster jacket from a friend used, as well as this year's Purple Rain pants. I think the red-purple-black color way will look pretty sick n steezy on the mountain. Also, last Saturday was the release of Jiberish drop 2, and I ordered me a Mr. Blue Riding Hood, a hoodie-flannel thats pretty unique.

PS if anyone wants a medium Burton jacket I'm selling one here on Newschoolers.

No comments:

Post a Comment